In spite of my over indulgence last week I still managed to drop a pound when I weighed in on Friday. I was pleasantly surprised as I expected to gain or not lose at all. I am feeling good this week and hope to get on the scale and learn that I have dropped at least 3 pounds. That would give me an even 10 pounds and would be a great milestone. My workouts are still a challenge but they are more consistent and are becoming a little (just a little) easier. This week I am adding in three sessions of strength training ( I did one last week) so I expect to be in a whole lot of pain for the next two weeks but I plan to get through this.
I should be going to Chicago for the fourth of July and it would be great to go down 5 or 10 additional pounds by that time. Let's see what happens. Plus I am entering my 4th week of the diet pills so I only have two weeks to go. I'm taking myself off of the pills after 6 weeks because by that time I'll have my exercise routine down and it should be a habit.
As for my honey, he has not yet noticed my weight loss, for that matter I haven't either, but he is very supportive of my journey and offers his advice. Last week, he cautioned me about losing too much weight and becoming skinny-- and he also told me that I look good and only need to do crunches to lose my little stomach pouch. I have to love him-- he doesn't think I'm fat at all and he tells me he loves my hair every time I see him; I like it now but I was very conscious of my fat face when I first cut it down low. In spite of his satisfaction with my appearance he is very helpful and encouraging as I tackle my eating and exercise. I'm blessed to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment