Saturday, November 27, 2010

Insanity Day 1

So, I finished Day 1 of Insanity-Plyometric Cardio Circuit and it really kicked my behind. By the time I was through, I was dripping with sweat like I never, ever have. I pushed myself; I am so happy that I did not press pause and I didn't take any long breaks. My endurance was terrible and my form was not the greatest. I will keep working on my form and I know that I will get better.

I was not able to do the floor exercises with the push-ups and the legs. I did a few of those. I realize that it was because I was already so beat down tired that I couldn't get down on the floor and work it and get up and get down and get up. So when the floor exercises came up I did something else like run in place, basketball drills or I simply just walked in place. I kept moving and moving. No, I wasn't moving fast and my form was terrible especially for the last six minutes. BUT I WAS MOVING!!!

I will press play tomorrow too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment