Ten down, fifty to go!!!
My classes this weekend went very well. I am sore but mentally I feel so much better. At each class I find myself pushing just a little further in at lease one pose. My instructor, Laura, complemented me quite a few times yesterday and that made me feel good. I felt good about the compliments because I know that the compliments mean I am doing better at my poses and my goal here is not just to finish 60 classes in 60 days. My goal is to achieve perfection in every pose. I want to experience all of the great benefits of all of the poses and I can only achieve that if I achieve perfection in every pose.
I am feeling so much better about the place I am in right now and I am striving to get to an even better place. I believe Bikram Yoga is helping me to get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment