This is my latest weight loss journey. Five years later and I'm back at it again. This time is different. I know, I said that last time. Time will tell...
Saturday, October 2, 2010
19 to go...
Day one was a huge success!!! I wwork up at 8:00am and immediately climbed out of bed and readied myself for my ten minutes of meditation. I found a nice spot in the hallway (perfect lighting), sat with my legs crossed and my back against the wall and began to breathe and clear my mind. I thought about the day before me and promised myself that the day would be a success. My ten minutes went faster than I expected. I followed up with 30 minutes of walking with Leslie Sansome and a 10- minute upperbody routine. I was rushing to get everything, eat breakfast, get dressed and get the the dentist for my oral surgery by 10:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment