So I went to Maryland for the holiday weekend and I think I did okay. I ate a little of this and a little of that but I did not over indulge. I also got my workout on this weekend. Alfreda and I went for a long walk-- 45mins before I left for MD on Saturday. I walked in the Mall with my mother for over three hours on Sunday and Monday when I got back to NY, I walked away the pounds with Leslie Sansone-30mins and I did 25 mins of power jam. I made up for the stuff I ate this weekend.
The exercise plan for this week has to be kicked up. I know me and the walking alone will not help me much so the new daily plan is:
30-45 minute walk with Alfreda
30 min 2 mile walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone
25 min power jam
I need to sweat and get some real fat burn in. I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment