Monday, May 18, 2009

Day One Part Two

Okay so I guess I was wrong, the pills kept me up all damn night. I wasn't wired up like I was on those other pills but I was WIDE awake. I stayed up planning my diet for the next two weeks, writing my food shopping lists, watching two DVD's and then I got desperate and started watching a "Snapped" marathon on the tv-- (Clayton better watch it). At about 4:30 am I turned everything off and got in the bed.

I tried to get up when the phone rang the first time at 8:45 and I tried again at 10:00. I didn't get up until my girlfriend Brandy called at 12:00. I'm just gonna deal with the not sleeping for a few days because the pills are working and I have no other side effects.

Although, as I stayed up all night and could not sleep I began to get hungry so I had hot tea and one hard boiled egg. I had so much tea yesterday that I was in the bathroom all day and night. I'm gonna lay off the tea today because I just took the water pill and I have to go out today.

Oh and my honey is so sweet. I told him about the diet and the pills and he said "you don't need that, you just need to get a bike and come riding with me." I told him that I gained 50lbs since we met in 2002 and he said he couldn't tell. He said he loves me the way I am but if I'm not happy he'll do whatever he needs to help me. Then he said "baby buy some Jello, you can eat as much as you want for zero calories"-- I just laughed. Ya'll know I love him!

I will update again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment