Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day Two

Day two began at 12:00 pm-- side effect of the pills. This will pass in about a week or two as my body gets used to the pills.

Breakfast at 12:45 pm
3/4 bowl of corn flakes
skim milk
mixed berries
one hard boiled egg

Snack- 3;30 pm
6 pieces of melba toast
one wedge of laughing cow spreadable Swiss cheese

Lunch- 6:30
Chicken breast
large mixed greens salad

Dinner
This is where I had a little problem- I never got hungry again so I had a hard boiled egg, mixed berries with almond slivers, 6 pieces of melba toast and one wedge of laughing cow.

Snack
Oreo cookies 100 calorie pack

I actually did not get 1200 calories today which is not a good thing. I had about 1000 calories today. I will be closer to 1200 tomorrow because I am getting up no later than 9:00 am and I'm going to eat-- even if I go right back to sleep. My meals will get better soon because I went food shopping today.

Alfreda and I walked about 45 mins today. Tomorrow, my goal is to stick as close as possible to the plan-- 1200 calories, 3 meals, 2 snacks, and 30 mins walking. No more no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment