Today was my best day yet. I got out of the bed at 8:15 and immediately went to prepare my breakfast. I did laundry today, so I was moving around a lot; it took all day to finish. When all of the clothes were washed, Alfreda and I went to the laundry to dry it all. When the clothes were in the dryer we went for our walk. Today, we walked up and down a few hills and I felt it all over. I felt it because over the past three days my total consumption of calories was approximately 3600. My body is used to close to 3600 a day so I know I was going through some type of withdrawal or something. I felt slightly weak while we walked. Today I had a headache for a little while as well. I know it has something to do with the diet. All in all today was a good day. I am still doing it so today was great!
Breakfast
3/4 cup of corn flakes
1 cup skim milk
oven broiled salmon
mixed berries, mango and melon salad
1 cup detox tea
Lunch
Frozen dinner
fruit salad with yogurt
Dinner
Salmon
Streamed Spinach
Sleepy time tea
Snack
1 pack david's sunflower seeds
I know have not eaten enough food today but I am not hungry. I get a few extra calories from Crystal Light- 5 calories per serving, chewing gum-25 calories and 3 ginger drops total 58 calories. I will do better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment