I made some Sassy Water last night and I've been drinking it all day. It doesn't taste bad at all.
While I am not doing the Flat Belly diet, I thought Sassy Water would be a great addition to my
current plan. It can't hurt. Try it and let me know. The Flat Belly diet maintains that you can lose your belly if you drink Sassy Water while on the diet. For more info check out--
http://www.prevention.com/cda/categorypage.do?channel=weight.loss&category=flat.belly.diet
If you have a problem with water retention Sassy Water will help.
Sassy Water
2 liters water (about 8 1/2 cups)
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 medium cucumber. peeled and thinly sliced
1 medium lemon thinly sliced
12 small spearmint leaves
Sorry to be chiming in so late, but you seem to be off to an excellent start. You know I wish you every success. As a lifelong Fat Girl, I understand the struggle. However, you have seen the other side, so you know what you need to do to get back there. I'll give you a piece of advice you gave me years ago. I never used it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good advice. You told me to commit to exercising for 30 consecutive days. Repetition breeds habits.
ReplyDeleteI am going to start yet another diet/exercise regimen here in the coming days since I have finally kicked my smoking habit. Can you believe it? After 21 years, I finally quit, but I have been packing on the pounds. I am back up to my highest weight EVER! That means that over the last five years, I've gained about 60 pounds! But this blog is not about me. It's about you. You have always been an inspiration to me and I wish you much success. I'll be back to check you out and see how you are doing. Love you, girl!!!
I love you back Girl! But, this blog is about ALL OF US FAT GIRLS!!! So blog with me! Comment, update us on your journey, let's share this expereince and make this our LAST TIME traveling down this road.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you put those cigarettes down. YOU GO GIRL!! I gained most of my weight when I officially quit years ago... but we all know I puff every so often.
I'm going to stick with it this time. I've already promised myself. You will do it too. Think about it, if you stopped smoking you can do this too!