Today I had a terrible allergy attack that lasted almost throughout the entire day. It was more severe than my attacks typically are during this time of the year, it was very much like a Spring allergy attack. Sipping some ginger tea gave me some relief but not enough. I was miserable most of the day, thankfully I drove because if I went into the sneezing and nose blowing on the Metro folks would have been giving me the stinky side eye with the Ebola virus hovering around now. Allegra became my friend again when I got home. So, I'm back on my allergy meds.
I think I know what happened. Yesterday I forgot my carafe of ginger tea home and was really craving something nice a warm on the cold wet morning, when I got to work. I should have and could have had a nice cup of tea but I opted for a cup of coffee, with soy and two Splenda. I think this did it. A friend of mine cautioned me about removing food groups from my diet. She said that every time she removed a one when it was time to incorporate it back her body had really strange reactions. I suppose something is bound to happen when you remove ALL foods groups from your diet.
Outside of this, all is very well with this juice fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment