Day four and no new revelations. I'm not having new detox symptoms and I'm not noticing anything more than the decrease of mucus. In a few days there will be more detox symptoms. Last night, I think I didn't sleep too well. It feels like I'm up all night long running to the bathroom and I'm not quite sure that I'm getting much rest in between trips. Tonight I'll wear my Fitbit to bed and it will monitor my sleep pattern.
I plan on posting everyday, even if I have a "boring" or "dull" juice fast day. As I go along I'm certain that I'll have much more to report.
WAIT!!! How could I forget this? I lost 8 POUNDS in the first four days of this fast. I'm sure that my weight loss will taper off as I move along but it looks and feels good when the scale goes down. I started at 225 pounds and today I was 217. I'll take that!
No comments:
Post a Comment