Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 18

Wednesday, I woke up with a larger than life pimple on my face courtesy of the candy bar I ate the day before. I just carried on. I drank my juice, water and ginger tea all day and thought about my fast all day. Why was I doing this? Was this maybe a bit extreme? All kinds of thoughts went through my head and I decided that I would break the fast but not go back to any animal protein or heavy carbohydrates until the 30 days was up. I realized that I was feeling like I was depriving myself. On Monday and Tuesday I drank less water and juice than I had up to that point and I was struggling to drink the juice even when I was hungry. I had a few episodes of dizziness and then I chugged some juice.  I think I can finish the next 12 days eating all veggies and drinking live juices, water and ginger tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment